Tuesday, January 15, 2008

God begins to speak 1-08-08

All of the following we heard the morning following the news of the ultra-sound. These words of hope and joy have been the initial inspiration for taking the journey that we are now on. I've added the phrases (God talking) and (Me talking) to clarify the text and whose speaking. I wrote down the things I felt God was speaking to us. It isn't to say that these are the exact words of God. It's a written understanding of subjective impressions that we received while in prayer - all of which are prayed through and measured against the truth of the written Word. These are copied from my journal. We are thinking about sharing the journal and what we've been hearing from God each day of the journey as it relates to Sarah...

(God talking)
Concerning Sarah Elizabeth Dalton -
Thankfulness is key. Stay thankful. Abide in it. Keep your heart there... out of thankfulness will flow all that I want to give. Thankfulness is a foundation stone for this time (".. he is like a man building a house, who dug and went deep and laid a foundation..." Lk 6). Thankfulness will open to you all that I want to bless you with. There is treasure in store for your hearts in this.

"The good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth what is good...for his mouth speaks from that which fills his heart." Lk 6

"...which fills his heart." I am filling your heart with treasure. Thankfulness in your hearts is a receiving dock for my treasures, so that I may fill you. Your mouths will then speak the things that fill your heart from Me. Your mouths will speak the things of heaven that have come to abide in your hearts.

Sarah Elizabeth is a gift. She is a gift to you from myself. The princess with the nations written on her heart (Sarah) who has made me her vow (Elizabeth). My precious little girl that I've trusted into your care. Let your hearts open fully to the gift of her life. For if you do, the impact will reach to the ends of your life.

(Me talking)
God is building a house. "... a well-built house.." Lk 6:48 This house is one of love. It is one of love for the broken and the lame. He is forming a heart in us for the ones who don't have all of theirs, or who have lost their hearts due to pain, hurt or damage. It's a house to withstand floods and torrents whose strength is not found in human capacities, but whose strength is found in the person of God, in the fullness of his Spirit, where all things are subject to the goodness of God.

(God talking)
You are subjects of my goodness. You can live subject to goodness, not evil, not disappointment, nor loss, nor pain. You can live expectantly under my faithfulness to your life. Fear not the things that threaten your peace, your security and the promises I have made you. I will bear you up on my knee, on the wings of eagles... so that you will inherit my goodness and not just receive it occasionally. This situation is to engulf you in a flood of goodness. The enemy wants to engulf you in distress and worry. He wants to tear your house down. He wants you to build without foundations (Lk 6). Fear will do this to you. But I've told you to "fear not!" for I am with you. Anything is possible when I am there. This is about so much more than survival or the loss of a dream. See it differently. See it as I see it. See it as a fulfillment of dreams. "For I know the plans I have for you. Plans to prosper you, to give you a hope and a future. I am not going to harm you." And I will not let the plans of the enemy succeed. Like broken arrows they will fail. Like a broken bow, I will untie all the efforts to destroy you. Live where I live and you will see a day dawning that will have no end. I'm building a house to withstand the worst of storms. I'm raising you up...

Inside Jennifer is the nations of the earth.

I'm building a house that the torrent cannot shake.
"... and when the flood rose, the torrent burst against that house and could not shake it, because it had been wll built."

(me talking)
God brings a shaking to bring down what is not built by him.
The enemy brings a shaking so that God can approve and establish that which is built properly by Him.

We can hold the gift of God close to our hearts without fear of losing it. Whether things live or die makes no difference, loving is never wrong.

Our starting place is not defeat, but is victory. We have already won the race, that's why we can compete without fear of losing. We've won. So we don't have to hold on tightly. We can love freely and trust the outcome to God. Our job is to join the race and run as a winner. (God talking now) "There is no shame here. There is nothing to hide. Do not be ashamed of this little girl. Own her as your own. She is yours. She belongs to you. Do not reject her... receive her. Love her as your daughter. Love her without reservation. Love her as my own daughter. For she is from me.

(God talking)
My kindness I want to release through you. There is a kindness, a compassion, a bountiful stream I'm releasing through your innermost beings at this time. It's a river of love for people. It flows from where Sarah Elizabeth lies. It's a part of her gift to you. She will give you a deeper love for others. That's a part of her personality - the gift of her life. Sarah is a lover of people. She is a loving light.

No comments: