Friday, November 6, 2009

Overdue Update!

Jaya (River's buddy - 3 days apart) and River




River meeting his "cousins" (Joseph's sister's horses)

Joseph and River at the Golden Gate Bridge

Mr. Blue Eyes

Happy baby

River loves his dad


I can't believe how long its been since I've updated this thing. I have so many stories to tell. Tears I've cried. Laughter. Some scary moments....but I'm exhausted right now and don't have the energy to type. But I promise to update soon...I really miss writing on here, its been such a refuge and place of processing. So for now, here are a bunch of recent pictures. River and his buddy Jaya (Jaya's mom Bobbi and I were pregnant together and gave birth 3 days apart...its been so fun watching them grow together!) Also, we took a trip up north to visit Joseph's family...so a few pictures from that trip too. Hope you all are well. I miss being on here....more to come soon!!

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Just to say, the picture of River looking so beautiful and healthy brought tears to my eyes. What a joy he must be to you and he looks such fun. Enjoy your special little boy....