Thursday, February 26, 2009

Healthy, Perfect little BOY!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the prayers and support today! I felt crazy nerves all morning leading up to the appointment, but as soon as we parked and got out of the car - all the nerves left and I was totally at peace. The appointment was 100% different than last time. Everything out of his mouth was great news...he kept saying "perfect" as he scanned our sweet little boy head to toe. He's 11 inches long already and looks like he's going to be a lanky one :) Long arms and legs. We hardly got any good photos because he wouldn't sit still long enough to snap a picture! We do have one sweet profile picture of his face in 3D...I'll try to upload it sometime soon.

We are soooooo thankful. I feel like we jumped a HUGE hurdle today in this journey of healing. What a blessing to have a healthy little boy on the way. I can hardly wait for July to get here....

Thanks again for all the prayers....couldn't have done it without you!! Woooohoooo!! Time to celebrate :)

6 comments:

Jessica said...

GREAT news! I've been praying for you this week and I am happy to hear that God gave you peace today. Can't wait to see his picture :) Love you!

The Clays said...

Such sweet news! thanks for keeping us updated. Can't wait to see his little face

Sylvia said...

Rejoicing with you. The best news.

Jocelynalice said...

yipppeee!!!! He's going to be cute! I think his favorite hobby will be fly fishing with his mom. not many cute little boys can fly fish with their MOM. Congrats to you!!

Auntie Shelly said...

Wow guys, what a miracle. I just caught up since I haven't checked in the last few months. Jen, I think it shows how great a mom you really are--the love you have for Sarah is incredible. I'm so thrilled for your new little boy. Any name yet? I will continue to pray for your family.

With love,
~*Michelle Lomelino*~

KTC said...

So great to hear!! I've been thinking about you and praying for you often!! Thanks for the updates.