Friday, February 1, 2008

All We Need is Love... (short entry from Jen)

Joseph has been doing all of the writing for the Sarah Pages...I've been so blessed and so encouraged to get on here and chew on the words he's been writing. His heart has been incredibly "God inspired" and its a joy to get to tap into that place through this blog...

I read a quote today by Dietrich Bonhoeffer and simply wanted to share it...it seems to go with the flow of where Joseph's heart has been leading this blog:

"The person who loves their dream of community, will destroy community, even if their intentions are ever so ernest. But the person who loves those around them will create community."

All we need is love :)

1 comment:

Jenelle said...

I'm glad the Beatles were so anointed.

I like seeing you write again.

I love you.