Thursday, April 24, 2008

"running with the wild horses..."

This entry is from an email I received from my friend Joyce in Ontario. I felt it should be shared here. Thanks Joyce!

"Your story of Sarah makes me want to share so much, and maybe I will one day. All I want to say right now is that I feel your journey of running with the wild horses...of running with the river. ..letting its current make you run faster than you would have on your own steam. I feel your abandonment to it, feeling the scrape of the rocks and other things but letting the exhilaration of where you are going pull you along. It's a nervous and adrenalin pumping run, but when you collapse on the bank of the river, you feel the breeze on your wet skin and the throbbing of bruised and beaten up limbs.... and when your heart eventually quiets, you will feel the sun penetrate you and something happening inside. When you are rested and ready, you'll know when it is time to get up and see what happens next. And you'll never doubt that you should have run so full on with the currant. The bruises and the scrapes will be healed. And you will see with the eyes of your heart that it was all worth it. That by opening the door to Sarah, you opened the door to so much more...her decision to come to earth was a fight for others who are not fought for....things will be different for those who do not have a voice, for she stands before the Lord with the voice of authourity, speaking for those other little ones who agreed to come to earth and for their parents who do not open a door for them. things will never be the same here on earth because of Sarah and because of you. In the secret and the quiet place where God is vulnerable and gives Himself and lets part of Himself manifest and grow into a little baby, there is holiness, and there is a healthy fear of the Lord. Sarah fought for that.
Please put this away if it's not good for you. Please forgive me if it's not right. I feel joy and triumph for Sarah and for your spirits. My soul identifies somewhat with your journey of walking to the cross...like Mary who watched her baby walk to his cross, taking her heart with him."

I love you guys from up here in Ontario. Thank you for including me.
your sister and friend
Joyce

No comments: